Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mum, not another yarn store...

As we were tripping to San Francisco for the day my mate Shona (who took us out for the trip!) suggested we go to the mecca of yarn stores in da city. Man, it was so cool and there was so much for us to fondle sorted from thick yarn to thin yarn. On one side of the store there was the natural fibres (50% wool and less) and whew there was a lot to look at - Shona is in the background of the pic. Ashwin tends to get a bit fed up when I take him to yarn stores, especially if I tie him up in his stroller - his favourite thing is to wander around and pull out the yarn from the shelves and I have to work out where it has to go. So thanks to Shona I found my next knitting project - a hoodie for Mr Ashwin in a dark green that Ashwin choose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fab store Trish! See ya Taryn