Thursday, September 18, 2008

Da Bean Scene, done dat!

Look closely - this is a collection of expressed milk :) that had to be thrown away as it passed it used by date. Which brings me to this post of "nursing" your baby in the United States. Mmmm I do miss the cafe culture back in Australia where you would have no thought of taking a bubb to a cafe & feeding out in the open. Here in this crazy place you had better hide that b**b or deal with the consequences that is OMG I can't look at you your b**b is out in the open, aaargh. The other thing is that there is no atmosphere in any cafe around da Valley as they are full of nerds with their laptops working away & oh if your baby cries, the nerds get up in a huff & take off! Well our fave place to feed is the front seat of the car, so I make sure I park in some shade just in case Holly gets hungry. Well I have been meaning to write about this for a while as it does bug me a bit, still Holly is nearly 6 months old she needs to be undercover as there are so many distractions out there, hehehe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya joking? I cant get my b**bs out when I come over? Stuff that! Watch me! Tell em to het stuffed!! I just had to throw out all my expressed milk too!!