Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An adventure near the shore...

One sunny morning in the Autumn I went for a wander to my favourite place - Shoreline Park. It is such a quiet place where you can wander in peace. This particular morning I was so thrilled to have my camera as there was a flock of pelicans floating around on the water - I love pelicans as I used to see them a lot when I was growing up living near the beach. There were some folks there with a telephoto lens that told me there were loads more on an island in the distance - it was such an unusual sight to have so many there! I also found some snails for Ashwin - they are his favourite still! The ladybugs were also enjoying the last of the sun rays before winter set in & the Canadian Geese were in flight & there are always plenty of geese to be seen.



No comments: