Thursday, November 09, 2006

I met you at J C Penney...

As the classic Beck track goes...
I met you at j.c. penney
I think your nametag it said jenny
I cold step to you
With a fresh pack of gum
Somehow i knew
That you were lookin' for some
Like a fruit that's ripe for the pickin'
I wanna do ya like that zankou chicken
'cause you got a thing
That i'm tryin to get with
blah, blah, blah...

We visited the crappest mall in America - Vallco Fashion Park on Sunday - here is a shot of the boys wandering through. There was a makeover of the mall in progress, which didn't look like it was going to help the place. We thought how exciting, our first interior mall in America & we did visit J.C. Penney & it was crapola too! All the shops there had rubbish for sale & I have no idea why we wasted our time there - anyway it was an experience & we ain't goin' back for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, plus they all end up looking exactly the same hey !

helen said...

it looks like ashwin is showing some builders, typical aussie!