Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stitches West 2008...

Shona & I did the mission to Stitches West this year without the baby to get bored (except for the one in my belly!) We had an awesome time checking out all the yarns this country has to offer - it is the best thing to do especially if you have a yarn addiction!! Here is Shona with her stash from the day including some seriously soft alpaca. That was also my fave find of the day some baby alpaca yarn to make a gorgeous wrap, I just could not wait to fondle it & get my new project started. Other favourites were the guys from Texas Brooks Farm Yarn with their super soft merino yarn and amazing colour palettes - just too much to be left behind. All in all it was a fantastic day for a yarn addict & now the stash is well & truly topped up!

1 comment:

chrubuky said...

That was one AWESOME day missus. I'm already hanging out for next year :)