Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Home is where the Heart is...

Well we have finally moved into our new pad & what a lovely pad it is. We have the minimalist look at the moment as we don't have much except for our beds, cot and the cool couch that we bought. Of course Ashwin has a highchair & play yard (aka Portacot in Aust). It is a beautiful place and the cats have been going crazy - esp Mack, he even caught a butterfly the other day :( and tormented it to it's death (I do not agree with this behaviour, but cats will be cats!) The removalists managed to loose a box of our stuff so we have to file an insurance claim! I am just a bit pi##ed off because my wedding dress was in that shipment as well as some very gorgeous shoes that I will dearly miss. Hopefully the rest of our shipment is coming this week & let us hope it doesn't get caught up in customs for 10 days like the last lot!!

Oh yeah - this pic of Ashwin is taken when I heard some strange sucking noises coming from the kitchen & I was wondering what he was eating & then I discovered that he was trying to eat the sponge he had found in the bottom drawer - very nutritious indeed!

No comments: