Thursday, October 26, 2006

Riding the love train...

...actually riding the Caltrain.

As I could not read my book going backwards (trainsick!). I decided to take pics of the sights (for this composition c pic) on the way back from San Francisco to home. I like the graffiti on the chair 'So listen up!' it would be cool for an activist tee.

Anyone who has caught the Caltrain might recognise some of the sights... a tree in Autumn, the cat's inn (whether it is a cat store, I dunno??!!), gum trees in Burlingame, dude travelling the Bart in SFO, street lamp in San Mateo & Yo this is not a through street man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo loving your blog cathxx

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson