Thursday, October 19, 2006

The joys of letterboxing...

In between writing my blog, entertaining Ashwin & general house stuff, I am editing some video for a family DVD to send to the folks & family back in Australia. I cannot wait to get my mits on Final Cut Express - it will be soooo much fun!! Anyhow for now I am editing in iMovie, it is OK but I am looking for more in a video editing package. So my whinge here is that my camera records in widescreen mode but when I import the footage it takes ages to letterbox so here I am on the IBM updating my blog as my mac is out of action until it finishes it's thing. I am getting there (as I had no time to do it in Melbourne) I am using my time here to sort out the movies. Thing is that I am shooting more footage to send as well, so it seems like these will never be done... It is hard when the sun is shining & there is a pool nearby. Hopefully I will just have to say 'CUT' & complete the project before it gets out of control!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, there's his 21st photo right there. what a cutey pie !